We are an established, award-winning, residential remodeling General Contractor looking to hire an Administrative Assistant. Please read the job description below and if you feel you fit the criteria, please submit a resume to the email address provided.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The list below is not all-inclusive. This position may require performance of other job-related instructions as requested by the supervisor.
- Answer phones and route calls; Act as gatekeeper for sales calls
- Provide incoming client, sub-contractors, and suppliers with excellent customer service
Sales and leads
- Member of Marketing Team
- Assemble, track, and maintain information from potential sales leads for sales and marketing staff
- Send brochure packages to new potential client leads
- Prepare new lead package for sales
- Provide monthly tracking website, prospects, and lead tracking to marketing team
- Compile final contracts for presentation, as needed.
- Google & other Survey Administration
- Typing, filing, proofreading, and copying duties.
- Office machine operation. Fax, copier, shredder, telephones, etc.
- Creation of forms for various uses
- Assemble field and sales packages as needed.
- Direct mail mailings as directed
- Maintenance of all databases.
- Sort and deliver mail
- Maintain adequate levels of supplies, i.e., forms and other office supplies
- Order items as directed by staff
- Maintain office equipment in good working order. Coordinate maintenance and repair if needed
- Processing of confidential information.
- Keep an adequate supply of drinking water
- Keep an adequate supply of cleaning and restroom supplies
- Manage office cleaning crew and contract
- Manage linen (shirts etc) inventories
- Track and maintain current insurance certificates from sub-contractors (Workers Compensation and Liability Insurance)
- Send new subcontractor letters requesting information needed to work for PDB.
- Update and Maintain PDB handbook, as needed
- Process permit documents
- Record NOC documents as needed
- Assist in creating Project Manuals for office and field personnel
- Assist Project Developer and Operations Manager as needed
- Help to manage subcontractor list database and keep current
- Upload and keep current subcontractor licenses/COIs within the database
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent grammar, spelling, and punctuation skills
- Proven organizational skills
- Excellent customer service and phone skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook software
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School graduate minimum.
- Office administration training a plus
- The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of office experience.
- Marketing experience a plus but not required.
- QuickBooks knowledge a plus
- General math skills are necessary to complete some tasks.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to prioritize based on a list of tasks needing completion.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Notary Public a plus but not required.
- Tasks required would entail the following:
- Sitting (using a computer, answering phones, etc.)
- Standing (filing, collating, mailings, etc.)
- Some lifting of office supplies (i.e., paper cases, UPS deliveries, etc.)
- The work environment is air-conditioned and heated with facilities available for all staff
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Work 8:00 am – 4:30 pm Monday thru Friday with a ½ hour lunch
- Occasionally working hours may vary if there is a special meeting or event
- Individual must maintain a good or better rating through each rating period
- Follow all rules and standards in the PDB handbook.
- Must be able to maintain accuracy in reporting
- The position is evaluated after the first 90 days and then annually thereafter.
Progressive Design Build seeks to add a valuable Project Manager to the team responsible for producing assigned projects on time, within budget, within scope, within Progressive quality standards, and to the client’s satisfaction.
Lead Carpenter/Working Superintendent
To provide on-site coordination for all phases of Remodeling construction projects, including coordinating subcontractors, material and equipment, ensuring that specifications are being strictly followed, and work is proceeding on schedule and within budget. Superintendent shall be responsible for scheduling, inspections, quality control, and job site safety.
Coordinate and help facilitate activities with the sales team and sales process from design contract thru final walk thru. Working with the Production Team ensuring the best remodeling experience possible, while maintaining a positive can-do attitude with a TEAM approach at all times.
Project Specialist (Sales Person)
The Project Specialist (Sales Person) at Progressive Design Build reports to the Sales Manager or President and is responsible for sourcing and selling remodeling and construction projects for the company. The Project Consultant is accountable for meeting or exceeding assigned targets for revenue and gross profit and for creating satisfied clients who refer new business.
If you are looking to build your career with a team of good people doing great work we would like to hear from you.
Please email your cover letter and resumé to email@example.com