Outdoor Kitchen Remodel and Pool Renovation in Bonita Springs
This gorgeous outdoor living space is part of a complete 2-Story Guest House Remodel.
The existing pool and surrounding deck was in disrepair and needed some TLC. The first step was to find matching brick pavers to extend the existing pool deck and BBQ area.
The pool was brought back to life using Lunada Bay Amalfi glass tile with a Pearl finish at the waterline. The adjacent spa was renovated with a lighter blue tile from Encore Ceramics. New landscaping and outdoor lighting were added to create the perfect ambiance for relaxing and entertaining.
The existing BBQ station was relocated to a more functional and accessible area, and then replaced with a fully functional outdoor kitchen with all of the bells and whistles, including:
- Key West style stainless steel outdoor Danver cabinets with a Nu Black Hammertone powder coat finish
- A gooseneck faucet and 24″ versa bar sink with divided bins and bottle rails
- A 24″ beverage center with three-color LED lights
- Beautiful granite countertops from Naples, FL
- A 42″ Lynx professional grill with a rotisserie smoker box
Along with a new cedar pergola, a custom backsplash was designed into the outdoor kitchen using the same Lunada Bay Amalfi glass tile as the pool. While striking, this also tied the two areas of the outdoor living space together beautifully.
Are you considering your own outdoor living space? Let’s start a project together!
Still researching ideas for your home? Be sure to read our helpful article that breaks down the Costs to Remodel a Southwest Florida Outdoor Living Space.