We are an established, award-winning, residential remodeling General Contractor looking to hire a Production Manager. Please read the job description below and if you feel you fit the criteria, please submit a resume to the email address provided. Must have a working vehicle, valid driver’s license, and be able to pass a background check. Thank you.
The Project Specialist (Sales Person) at Progressive Design Build reports to the Sales Manager or President and is responsible for sourcing and selling remodeling and construction projects for the company. The Project Consultant is accountable for meeting or exceeding assigned targets for revenue and gross profit and for creating satisfied clients who refer new business.
Responsibilities: The Project Consultant is responsible for completing the following tasks and activities:
- Source and sell remodeling projects to new Progressive target market prospects and assigned leads.
- Actively acquire referrals from prospects, clients, referral partners and trade partners.
- Conduct and manage the Progressive sales process for all developed or assigned leads, prospects and clients including:
- Making or receiving initial sales inquiries.
- Keep and maintain an accurate and up-to-date lead, prospect, and client database updating the status of all leads and prospects and documenting sales activity at least weekly.
- Setting, preparing for, and conducting prospect meetings including initial consultations, proposal meetings, construction agreement meetings and final walkthrough meetings.
- Qualifying prospects throughout the process including creating initial project cost estimates.
- Creating and presenting proposal documents, design agreements and production agreements.
- Reviewing and evaluating initial designs, detailed designs, initial cost estimates, detailed cost estimates and project schedules to ensure they meet the needs and desires of the client.
- Working effectively with the Design Department and Production Department to design, hand off, and evaluate projects and ensure they meet the needs and desires of the client.
- Creating, updating, and maintaining prospect and client information in all Progressive sales and project data systems.
- Actively maintaining contact with clients during design, production, and post production after completion.
- Perform project autopsy at completion of the project.
- Perform regular check-ins with the client after completion at predetermined intervals.
- Lead, attend and contribute to sales, design, pre-production, production and project review meetings with staff and client as defined in the Progressive sales, design, and production processes.
- Schedule and attend functions to represent Progressive to potential clients, referral partners and trade partners.
Accountabilities: The Project Consultant is accountable for completing the above tasks and activities to the following measurements of success and standards of quality and performance:
- Meet or exceed assigned annual sales and gross profit objectives as agreed upon with the Sales Manager or President.
- Sell all projects according to Progressive quality and within the sales process to meet or exceed company performance standards for gross profit.
- Effectively qualify prospects to sell only to those prospects who meet the minimum Progressive qualification guidelines.
- Maintain an average Client Satisfaction Rating (CSR) of satisfied to extremely satisfied at the final client exit survey of 90% or better.
- Maintain a professional appearance, follow the company dress code while in the office, at client sites, or while representing Progressive and enhance the positive experience of guests visiting our offices.
- While representing Progressive act in accordance to the Progressive company values in all decisions and interactions with clients, vendors, partners, or the public.
Authority: The following lists when the Project Consultant has the authority to decide without prior approval or notification or when and how authority or notification is needed prior to making a decision:
- To plan and manage their own daily tasks and activities to complete assigned responsibilities to defined performance measurements (accountabilities).
- To direct design department staff to produce designs that meet or exceed the client needs and expectations.
- To price and quote projects at or above defined targets for gross profit and sell to only qualified prospects. Requires approval of the President to present and sell projects below the defined targets for gross profit or to prospects outside defined qualification standards.
Skills, Education and Experience: The following lists the minimum or desired skills, education and experience required for the role of Project Consultant:
- 5 or more years of residential construction sales experience.
- Valid Florida State driver’s license.
- Able to lift up to 25 pounds without assistance.
If you are looking to build your career with a team of good people doing great work we would like to hear from you.
Please email your cover letter and resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
Progressive Design Build seeks to add a valuable Project Manager to the team responsible for producing assigned projects on time, within budget, within scope, within Progressive quality standards, and to the client’s satisfaction.
Lead Carpenter/Working Superintendent
To provide on-site coordination for all phases of Remodeling construction projects, including coordinating subcontractors, material and equipment, ensuring that specifications are being strictly followed, and work is proceeding on schedule and within budget. Superintendent shall be responsible for scheduling, inspections, quality control, and job site safety.